Since Sunday, May 31, 2020 we have been meeting successfully in our building and prioritizing health and safety through the following guidelines:
- Hand Sanitizer has been placed strategically throughout the building.
- When you arrive, doors will be open. Greeters will be masked and will not be shaking hands nor hugging.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned and high-touch surfaces disinfected before services.
- Both the Women’s and Men’s restrooms will have a disinfectant hand scrub available.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing face masks when engaging with the public.
- A limited number of non-medical face masks will be available for your use, and we ask that you wear a mask in areas of close proximity to others.
- If you choose not to wear a mask in the sanctuary, please be seated on the left-most side.
- Pews have been rearranged to allow for social distancing. Please do your best to maintain six feet between family groups.
- There will be no children or youth classes at this time.
- The Nursery is available to a parent should it be needed during service. We hope to provide a supervised Nursery in the near future.
- A round table is at the right rear of the sanctuary offering quiet activities for small children. The table should be used by only one parent or family. Additional accommodations may be made should more table space be required.
- There will be no in-service greeting time.
- There will be no Sunday Receptions for the time being.
- Coffee is available to those who wish to use the Keurig maker in the Hospitality room.
- There will be no offering received during the service. Instead there will be a basket at the rear of the sanctuary for depositing your tithes and offerings. Envelopes will be available.
- There will be no bulletins, pew Bibles or pens in the pews.
If you are not feeling well, please remain at home and worship by finding an alternative on-line and by reading the scriptures and offering your heart and life to the Lord. You may listen to our sermons online at www.ourlifebridge.com/media and wherever you get podcasts at Our LifeBridge Church.
We host a midweek Bible Study via Zoom at 7:00 p.m. each Wednesday. Please call or email the church office (email@example.com) to be placed on the Bible Study email invitation list.
If you are in need of prayer, please call 843-606-0375 and leave a message for Pastor Scott.
When we gather and greet one another, please be sensitive to those who do not wish to receive hugs. Please to not congregate in entrance ways or narrow halls where social distancing cannot be observed.
We understand that there are differing opinions as to the transmission of this disease and the risks associated with returning to social gatherings. We ask that each of you respect one another and that we remain united in our desire to meet with God and one another.
Romans 14:13 …let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister...
19 Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification…
May the Lord bless and keep you,
Pastor Scott and Dorothy